Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, January 31, 1999

Money, money, money...

Well, nothing exciting happened yesterday, just stayed home and did nothing but play on the computer...Wing Commander the DVD version... so I'll just put what happened today which was pretty exciting...

The supervisor at Sam Goody called and asked if I could come in early by an hour... I thought I was off so that was a pretty quick wake up call. After the much of the same thing, organizing things and such, about half way through the day, some idiot decided he was going to run out of the store without removing the security tag...pretty stupid! One of the clerks ran after him, and didn't come back for a bit, was wondering if he was in with the guy or got hurt trying to take him down...

That was about all the excitement for today. Got my taxes done after Micron decided to take they're sweet time in sending me my W-2... Going to get back about $985.00 total from both the state and the gov. Woo Hoo!!

I'm hoping to pay off my bills, but then again, I want a larger monitor, or a bigger TV than the 13" one that I have or get the 10mm that I've wanted for a while... but I think the bills are going to come first before any of the other things... I can always save up and get the other "wants" later...

Well, guess that's it for today... till the next time... Oh, and I had a very bizarre dream that I can only remember bits and pieces of, but because of it, I won't put it down...hopefully the next one will be in more detail and I can remember it...

No comments: