Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, January 08, 1999

Well, it's still cold outside but very pretty... Snow on the ground but with that temperature being about -6 degrees and a wind-chill of about -10, it's pretty cold...Hawaii it is not... and after checking the weather forecast, they predict that there is going to be another 1 - 2 inches of snow tonight... I hate driving in it, but it's fun to play in and look at.

Well, the day went on without a hitch...just bored out of my mind, just trying to learn MS Access and categorizing my CD collection. Well, I guess that's it for today, tomorrow I go back to work and hope that I still have a job at NW, and after that I have to work at Sam Goody (because I played hooky from work today) I ended up waking up late and figured why go in at this point.

I still can't believe that I woke up at 5 something this morning, then fell back asleep, only to wake up at 10:45 AM... Why? I'm still trying to figure that one out... I don't even remember the alarm going off or hitting the snooze bar, which I don't believe that I did... Well, more tomorrow after I get home...

No comments: