Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, January 11, 1999

Lazy and Irresponsible...

Well, that lazy feeling is still with me, called up Sam Goody and told them that I was going to be late, ended up not going in at all, pretty much just sat around the apartment and did nothing except play on the net and tweak my web page.

My Manager called from ARC (Alternative Resources) and told me that the supervisior of Northwest Airlines (NWA) called her to say that I've used up all of my "Get Out Of Jail Free" cards and that if I mess a last time that I'll be looking for another job... Had a feeling that this was going to happen, so no matter what now, I have to show up or call if I'm not going to be there or late, either that just show up with or without a car or if I'm sick and just die at work... I guess I want to work, but not want to work... one thing about me is that when I do work, I put in 150 percent or more and burn out quickly, which is a bad thing, and when I burn out, I really burn out.

I just wished that I was rich so that I could work when I want at what I really want... Well, I guess that's it for today, short one, but otherwise a descriptive one...

No comments: