Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, January 06, 1999

Work and the Weather

The roads were pretty messy today and the 1 out of the 4 brakes on my car were working... pretty scary trying to drive like that. Left for work early so that I could drive slower and make it in safely. Work was as usual, employees calling because they're passwords expired or the ticket printer isn't printing... Still trying to get those mainframe commands down, hopefully I'll be able to remember them soon, some of the people there are really patient and good about it, understanding that I'm still learning, but I get the feeling that some people are not as patient, but they forget that they were in the same situation when they were training... those people, I can understand because they've been doing this stuff for a while. I'm not a mainframe person, and my experience is from a strong PC background, the commands and software they run are both very different. Oh well...

No comments: