Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, January 07, 1999

2 jobs and whatevers...

My fiancée had to go back to Missouri today... called into work to let them know that I was going to take her to the airport. Was pretty cold getting to the car, but the weather report said it was about 5 degrees, felt like it was way colder than that, I guess that was because of the wind-chill which was about -30 today. After taking her to the airport, had to go into my other job, working for Sam Goody.

Now that the holidays are over, things are pretty slow at the mall, at the end of the night, with me, 3 people to run the store. At the end of the night, the temperature was about -10, just imagine having to try and start a car in that weather... good thing I have a good battery, if you don't it's difficult to get your car started in that kind of temperature. Made it home and started this journal.

It's difficult to try and remember the past couple of years so I guess I'll just put them in a synopsis of those times.

No comments: