Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, January 17, 1999

Values, where and what are they?

Well, today at Sam Goody, there were several thefts... There was this one guy that came in 4 times, on the 5th, I started to shadow him and when I was about 8 feet away, he had the audacity to open up a CD security case and remove the CD from it and then quickly walk out the store...

At that point, I alerted the Assistant Manager and she called security. I hope they got that guy! I just can't believe the kids these days, they get money from they're parents and even with the wad of cash that they carry, they still insist on stealing!

Parents just don't give a darn nowdays or are not teaching they're children proper values... it's sad to think that this is the fate of our future. I guess like Sparks, it makes me wonder what the future will hold for us when these kids grow up and join the real world.

Well, other than that, been working on a web site for a private school, you can check it out at http://members.tripod.com/kcamn. It's still under construction so please bear with it for a bit. Well, I guess that's it for today, catch ya all tomorrow!

No comments: