Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, January 10, 1999

Over worked...

Can't get rid of this lazy feeling... ended up going to work late at Sam Goody, the boss there called to see where I was at... :(.

Well, not much was going on at work (as usual), there was a bit of excitement when the assistant manager ejected some patrons because they were getting loud and obnoxious. They were molesting some young women customers and even to one of the clerks there. As they were being told to leave, one of them started to get hostile, at that point, I decided that just in case, better back him up, so I came up behind the loud one and just stood there in case he tried anything. They eventually left... but the clerk that they were harassing, I decided to watch over him when he went to lunch.

So when he went to get something to eat, I shadowed him just to make sure that those idiots didn't try anything... however everything was ok... Well, at the end of the night, heading out to the car to go home, it was snowing pretty good... Had to stop off and get that blue stuff for my windshield washer... talk about fun...trying to stop in a parking lot that just got fresh snow and only having one brake working... Yes, I know, I should get them fixed and stop complaining about it, but I need to pay my bills otherwise I'll be living in an Igloo... which should be at the beginning of Feb.

Well, made it home safe and without incident... but you can tell that because of this journal entry... till tomorrow...stay warm and keep well....

No comments: