Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, January 29, 1999

Computer DVD!!

Well, skipped a couple of days, nothing much going on with the past couple of days... I've been playing with Asteroids the 90's version, pretty cool! That and the DVD version of Wing Commanders "Price of Freedom"... Last night I ended up buying 3 DVD's and watched them all... Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and Top Gun.

I had Top Gun when I used to have a Laser Disc player so I decided to get it, was looking for Pink Floyds Delicate Sound of Thunder but it's not available on DVD or at least yet... But Pulse is supposed to be available soon. Was looking at Blade Runner - The directors cut, Somewhere in Time and Amadeus... I really liked Amadeus, mostly for the music.

Blade is going on Sale at Sam Goody so maybe I might get it, last night I learned that I only get a 15 percent discount on DVD's, so when it goes on sale, it'll be cheaper to get it then...

Now that I have tomorrow and Sunday off, don't know what I'll do with myself, but I guess I'll have to copy those discs before I have to return them so maybe it won't be a wasted day after all... I changed my screen resolution back to 800X600 but up'd the colors to 24 bit, and it seems that the Movies look better, might experiment a little more later...

Well, Taxes are done and submitted...GOD, I like this Telefile thing...quick and easy, but the thing that makes me a small bit nervous is that when I set up the direct deposit...hopefully it goes into the right account...

I have to get my haircut tomorrow, it's begining to give me headaches so I'll be also checking out other places that sell DVD's and seeing what they have... Till tomorrow for sure!

No comments: