Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, January 26, 1999

Computer fun...

Work was kind of interesting today, got calls that I'd never thought I would get so soon... good thing I was being shadowed by a vet today. Other than that not much going on...

I didn't want to come home so soon, so I ended up at Rosedale ( a very very large shopping center, bigger than Ala Moana and Pearl Ridge put together...) and took a look around... was tempted to buy a couple of movies, but instead, ended up at Best Buy and picked up a Creative Labs DVD kit for about $266.00, not bad considering that it's a 5X DVD and a 32X CD-ROM drive...

After getting it installed which is always a pain in the butt because of the cats and that I have a tower case under the desk... I didn't have sound and had to disable my MultiSound Classic because I didn't have enough IRQ's, so now I'm down to one sound card, but have 2 CD-ROM drives, one being a DVD player and the other being a CD-RW...oh well, sacrifice one for another....

Well, I guess that's it for now, it's pelting mini ice drops so the drive tomorrow should be exciting, but good thing that I start at 6:00 am so I leave at about 5:00 am...so no traffic...lol Well catch ya all laters...!

No comments: