Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, January 13, 1999

Same ol', Same ol'

Same as yesterday, roads were still messy, of course it snowed through the night. As a matter of fact, it snowed all day today, was real beautiful to look at but awful to drive in... if I can and remember to, I'll take my camera to work and take a picture of what it looked like.

I just got to remember to take the camera and use up the film so that I can develop the film. Work was as usual, in the morning they had me sit with someone, but I think he felt that it would have been faster for him to do the work himself instead of trying to teach me what to do. I was all for it, but made for some sleepy sitting and listening....

In the afternoon, they had me paired up with another person who was real nice and understanding, took her time to make sure I was doing things correctly, but funny, ran into some that really took a bit of work... One of the problems was with a reservation agent trying to change the name in a newly created record, wouldn't let her and ended up calling the people that took care of that end, ended up spending an entire hour...

The drive home was not bad, sort of, but they expect more snow tomorrow night and I have to work at Sam Goody... Well, guess I'll be back to let you know what's been going on for that day... Oh, and not to mention, to let you know if this cold goes full steam, been feeling a bit under the weather with a sore throat...so.... got to drink a lot more water and hope for the best...

No comments: