Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, January 24, 1999

As Normal as it gets...

Today started off pretty normal... The usual happenings at Sam Goody, a friend stopped by and dropped off the Visual Studio 6.0 today and I gave him a copy of Asteroids.

About 2 hours before closing, 2 Spanish males entered the store, and I observed one of them looking about as if he was planning something, so I stuck with him, my supervisor informed me that I could go on break, but informed her of what I was doing, she then had someone else watch them while I went off on break.

After I came back, found out that one of them was trying to open the security case but ended up buying the tape because he knew he was being watched. After the store closed, we had a store meeting and they gave away some CD's, I walked away with about 20 or so...

On my way home, stopped off for some grocery shopping and picked up dinner, had a recipe that I wanted to try out, but after getting it started, I should've started the baked potatoes a while before because the filet mignon got done way before the potatoes, so I'll take half of the filet to work with me for lunch... Well, that's about it for today...more tomorrow...Ja nee!

No comments: