Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, January 12, 1999

Mondays...

Hated the drive into work, was pretty messy on the roads with all that slush and snow. Work at Northwest was as usual, was supposed to have communication training, but the trainer called in sick, I would've too the way the roads were.

Sat with one of the regular employees, did the talking and the typing, and she would jump in whenever I got stuck, which was about 1 for 1. The person that I was sitting with is a single Mom, well, not quite, but thats a long and private story that I feel that I shouldn't tell, but she's friendly and very aggressive.

At one point during the day (towards the end of her shift), was helping her kind of plan her vacation, she had written down something for me to look up for her, but couldn't read her handwriting very well and thought it was something else... I just hope that she didn't take it the wrong way and file sexual harrassment charges... but anyway, we both had a good laugh...

The drive to my other work was just as dangerous and excitment filled... got to work about 15 minutes late... Work was slower than usual, even got to joke with a couple of customers...

Other than a boring day, came home and made this entry... till tomorrow...

No comments: