Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, January 15, 1999

Someone turn off the throughts, its running again...

Seems like the week is going by fast, no, wait, the year went by fast... well, either way, seems as though everything is going by fast. As for the weather, it appears that they expect a warm up, to about 30 or 35 degrees, which is better than what it's been this past 2 weeks, either zero or below zero.

Right now as I sit here writing this, my mind keeps drifting... I'm thinking of the new Pentiums that are coming out this quarter, the Pentium III, originally called the Katmai. They have a 450 and a 500 megahertz coming out and by the end of this year a 600 megahertz. I was just looking up the prices of motherboards and CPU's and it seems like the prices are coming down. I can order a 300 PII for about 200 dollars and a motherboard for about 90 dollars, and the SDRAM prices are not bad either, but I need to take care of my bills and save money before I consider upgrading.

Work seemed to go by quickly today, mostly because they have me taking calls and submitting reports as I sit with a veteran. I like this better than just sitting there listening, it's not bad if it were for only about a couple of days to 2 weeks, but after the 1st month, that's kinda draggin'

This afternoon, as I left work, it started to snow lightly, was hoping that it wasn't going to snow at all, but the drive home wasn't that bad. I was planning on going to CompUSA and check out the new software (games) and maybe pick something up, but ended up falling asleep till about 10:15, so that could be a good thing, no go out, no spend money....

Well, with my thoughts jumping around and not quite coherent, I better go. More tomorrow so tune in tomorrow when Robin says: Holy Kleenex Batman, it was right under our noses and we blew it... or was it when Bishop says: I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid.

No comments: