Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, January 16, 1999

Still in training...

Smoked too many cigarretts today, oh wait, that's a Madonna song... sorry, today was an interesting day. Most of it I kinda spent by myself on the phone, the person that I was doubling with was away doing something else, then she had to go to a meeting and I got paired up with another person, but she had to do important things so I pretty much went about it alone, when I came up with some tough ones, they were there to help.

My last call of the day was a real tough one, because I ended up staying about 1/2 an hour later than I was supposed to. A user in Atlanta, Georgia was locked out of NT and someone else had used the system and didn't change it back to them so they couldn't get in no matter what they or we tried, ended up having a Field tech go out and do the sysadmin stuff...

After work, I ended up going to CompUSA and just drool over the new stuff that I couldn't get...like the new Creative Labs DVD kit...Some software, some games and other hardware like a 21 inch Monitor for $599.00... Then I ended up driving over to Sam Goody to check my start time for tomorrow.

In the end, was pretty tired and went to Blockbuster to rent some movies, just got done watching Dr.Doolittle, still got Armaggedeon and Blade so I guess I'll finish that up after I make my daily entry.

One of the web sites that I've been working on is going through a final revision and should be ready by Sunday... I hope...will keep you posted as to when it's done...I hope to also use up the rest of the film so that I can get it posted here... Well, till tomorrow...gotta finish watching those movies!

No comments: