Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, January 22, 1999

New job?

Finally woke up at about 1 P.M. and was planning on getting some things done, but ended up just sitting around the apartment till I had to go to work. Was snowing when I left and eventually it stopped sometime later this evening, in the meantime at work, it was pretty slow so the newly promoted Manager had let me and another person go home early.

I decided to hit CompUSA and check out to see what they had... wasn't planning on getting anything except blank CD-R's and ended up buying the new Asteroids, was torn between that and the new Centipide game. They had the Imation blank CD-R's in a 5 pack for $9.99, so I had to get a bunch, ended up picking up a total of 20 blanks. So I'm all set.

I met a friend that I worked with at Micron and found out that they are now just doing Corp. tech support so they don't have to do much, just replace parts...not my idea of tech support, and learned that Gateway opened up a store right across the street, so after CompUSA, I ended up checking out the Gateway store...

Well, I want to tell you all a secret, but I'll hold it until I can get a confirmation and let you know then...check you all laters!!

No comments: