Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, February 04, 1999

New Movie, Old Car

Gee, has it been that long since I've last updated this page? Doesn't seem like about 3 days has gone by since the last entry, and that was last month!

Well, Tuesday, one of the staff at Sam Goody got sick and since I was there, they asked me to work that night...boy was I tired! I was pretty much draggin at the end of the night, but found out that Blade on DVD is on sale for $19.99... I just might have to get it, also found Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory... but I also want to get Blade Runner, the special edition... oh well... one or the other...

Today was pretty usual and not much happening at Northwest Airlines... but I did get a recall notice on my 86 Mercury Sable, it seems that the engine mount bolts have a tendency to get corroded and eventually the engine will fall out... I'll have to take it in soon and have it corrected. Maybe something that I can do tomorrow....

Well, I guess that's it... maybe more tomorrow...

No comments: