Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

When days turn into weeks...

Mood: not sure


Today has been one big blur, I guess it doesn't help with the weather being the way it is, all dark and grey. I woke up this morning and being so dark as it were, I thought it was about 0700, after looking at the clock, it was actually 0930. I was still feeling pretty tired and sleepy, so I kind of just went through the day in a daze. I did work a little on my personal project and almost got through the 60's, but there is still a lot of music to look up.

Later, in the middle of April, I have to look into getting new hard drives for my computer. I think I'm down to about 5 gigs again. I don't know how much longer my drive is able to keep going at that capacity.

Tonight, I finally went grocery shopping, was out of food. At the local grocery store, they started carrying Ramune soft drinks. I know I mentioned this in an earlier entry, but I just had to mention it again.

It's been about a week and I'm still having trouble getting a good nights sleep. I don't know what could be causing this, I wonder if its because of the neighbors downstairs, some issues with ghosts in my past, because of not being able to release my stress or because of something deeper and darker than I realize what it maybe. Whatever maybe causing it, I have to try to get a good nights sleep soon or else it'll effect my work performance and my attitude at work and socially, if I didn't have to deal with people or do the type of work that I do, I wouldn't have to think about it.

Most of the time, making journal entries help me calm my spirit and my mind, but there are somethings that writing or entering journal entries don't help, neither does talking about it. I'll figure something out.

Till then, I hope that all who reads these entries stay well and stay safe.

No comments: