Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, March 21, 2005

Yesterdays and Mondays...

Mood: a-ok

Yesterday, I ended up missing work, I must not have set my alarm correctly. I woke up when the sun was shining in my eyes and looked over at the clock and noticed that it was already 0835. So I called in for a sick day, since by the time I get ready and get out, I would've been there about an hour to hour and a half later than what my start time would be.

I spent the day just kicking back and ended up going to the store to get some change for the laundry. I supposed the day wasn't an entire loss. I also got Samantha's box cleaned out, but got lazy after that and decided to empty the trash when I get home after work on Tuesday.

I started transferring my journals over from several sources to just one, it may take a while because when I was actually writing my entries, I would write just about everyday. So, you would imagine, there are quite a few entries for December, at least 18 days worth before I started to fall behind. There is another journal that I have that has some very extremely personal and will not get published to a website.

Anyways, my daily musings should be entertainment enough to keep you either occupied or amused. Besides, if you want to read that kind of stuff, go buy a tabloid magazine, it's much more interesting and besides they talk about famous people.

So, I guess that should be it for now, not much happened yesterday so... the usual, stay safe and stay healthy...

No comments: