Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, March 24, 2005

and the word is... Oh Joy...

Mood: happy

My new mp3 Player finally arrived, a brand new Creative Zen Micro 5 GB mp3 player. I also have a MuVo TX FM mp3 player as well, I'll keep the other MuVo TX and use it for either transporting large files or just for working out. The other thing that is making me happy is that I also went grocery shopping and picked up Ramune soft drink.

If anyone doesn't know what that is, it's a popular summer soft drink in Japan, the bottle has a glass ball stopper and to open the bottle, it comes with a plunger to push down the glass ball down (which is being held in place by the pressure of the carbonation of the drink). In Japan, you have to finish the drink at the stand that you bought it from because the vendor takes the bottle back to the plant to have the bottles refilled. The flavor of the Ramune is like a melon soda.

It may sound unusual, but I like it better then Pokkari sweat, contrary to what the name is, its a yogurt flavored drink. There are a couple of other refreshments from Japan that I miss, but I try to make do with the ingredients that I can find and try to duplicate it as close as I can.

Today went pretty well, all I did was relax, watch TV and wait for the UPS guy to bring my package. For some reason this morning, I woke up at 0600 and was tired all day, finally fell asleep at around 1600 for about an hour or two after my package arrived.

I do have to go into work tomorrow for my regular shift, I did get called into work for some overtime yesterday so I'm looking forward to my next paycheck, that should give me some extra spending money that I'll try to save or use some of it to get new hard drives for my computer. I'm currently down to about 5 gigs worth of space... not much working room, also I may also put some towards a new DVD RAM drive...

I've been trying to catch some of that new show on adultswim called Robot Chicken, pretty twisted if you ask me, but then again, when you have Seth Green as one of the Executive Producers, it's understandable.

Well, anyway, I'll end my entry here, stay well and stay safe.

No comments: