Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What ever happened to yesterday?

Mood: not sure

Today I lost track of time, it seems like the days are just running together. I haven't been sleeping very well and am not sure why. I've been trying to keep myself busy when I'm not at work so I won't get depressed. What i've been doing is looking up all the songs that I have and putting in dates as well as the original album that the song was first released on.

It may take a while since I have a lot of songs, songs that bring back memories of certain days, times, places and people. When I was younger, back in grade school, I used to keep a kind of journal of the different songs that I liked. As far back as I can remember, music has always been a part of my life. There hasn't been a time when I didn't listen to a song or the radio.

If anything else, music has been the one and only constant thing in my life. In a way, it kind of sounds like a song by Hellen Reddy called Angie Baby, the only difference is that the song is about a female.

Well, I'll keep this entry short and follow up with a new entry for tomorrow. Stay well and stay safe.

No comments: