Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, March 27, 2005

What day is this?

Mood: not sure

Well, another holiday has come and gone and the idiots below me are really getting on my nerves, as well as the other residents here. The thing is, most of them come to me thinking that I can do something about it. The reality is, I can't. Although I might just do something soon if they don't cut out their thumping and fighting.

Last night, at about 0300, they were yelling at each other, AT 0300 IN THE MORNING! They need to get a clue, I'm really getting upset and about ready to keep them up all night for the next week, also I'll be talking with the rental office. I already called the police on them once when they were really screaming at each other. I'm sure they knew who called. Normally I don't like to swear, but lately when I've been getting really upset, I've been swearing a lot, but Sh**, grow the F*** Up you little S***s!

You want to play grown up and have a child, live in on your own and live with each other, then why don't you F***ing act like F***ing adults. Have some F***ing consideration for the other F***ing people that also live around you. I'm really getting to the point as to where I just want to go down there and slap them silly to see if that'll make a difference.

Anyway, other than them, it was a pretty quiet day, worked my overtime shift, not very many people on the roads, those who were, were driving like idiots.

I know that I hold a lot of emotions in and at times I just need to find a way to let them out, but I feel that I don't know anyone that I'm really close with that I could. I should start going to the health club real soon so that I can work out these issues or it'll eat me up or I just might go on my impluses and deal with the idiots downstairs, which wouldn't be good...

I guess all in all, I'm just a social introvert and at times I just wished that I was a social extrovert like some of the people that I know, but I've been this way for so long, I wouldn't know how to act or deal with people. I guess that's one of the reasons why I enjoy working as a reserve police officer, I can act like a social extrovert (or as some people might see it as being a jerk) and not have to worry about it or really think about it.

The other thing is to get deep into my music, with music, I can loose myself and not have to deal with reality (yes, I know that's not a good way to deal with things, but growing up, that's all I had as a constant in my life).

Well, enough for now, I hope that everyone stays safe and stays well.

No comments: