Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Lost and Forgotten

Mood: a-ok

Well, I know that this is a bit late, but there are times when you get caught in those time passages, a place where you lose track of time. A place that time ends up standing still. A place where you live the past once again, the good and the bad.

Some people call them ghosts, some call them skeletons, but I prefer to think of them as times to reflect. I guess I would have to say that I have a lot of memories of my past that I don't share and would prefer not to share them, some of my past memories are the type of memories that most people would say to share or let them out before they cause problems, but I've been dealing with them for so long its like a favorite hat or blanket.

No comments: