Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Too much of a good thing...

Mood: a-ok

Well, after getting my new mp3 player, I've been hitting the mp3 newsgroups pretty hard, mostly the 80's and the the 70's. Well, after finding a lot of songs that I enjoyed during those times, I ended up filling my hard drive and bringing it down to about 3 gigs, which XP decided to choke... during the retrieval of a song that I wanted, my computer rebooted itself and it did this several times.

At this point, I knew that I had ran out of space. I was able to boot into safe mode and ended up having to delete some other files... Ok, I admit it, video files, and we'll just leave it at that. There was about 5 gigs of those which cleared up enough space to boot normally back into windows. Well, needless to say, I went right back at it again and started downloading songs again.

I tried to keep track of how much space I had left, which was still going down. At this point I was about ready to go out and get a new, larger hard drive with the back up funds that I had. One thing for sure, good thing I found all the songs that I wanted... so far...

Well, my good mood on Friday didn't last very long, I was getting upset with calls coming in... what didn't help was that the dingbats that live in the apartment below me feel that it is their sworn duty to pound on the ground so that the whole apartment complex know that their home.

I just don't get it, for a couple that hate each other so much and fight all the time that they still live together. Their not married and it doesn't seem that they have jobs that they could support the both of them and their child. The other thing that I don't understand is why bring up a child in such an environment.

Also the other residents that live around the apartments just don't seem to care about the place that they live. If it were up to me, I would be watching those people and kick them out, secretly, I would like to just slap them upside the head when they do this stuff at night... and for those that decide to sell and use drugs around the area, people just might be hearing some loud noises and finding those people the next day in a broken heap in the parking lot.

Well anyway, I'll step off my soap box... Stay well and stay safe...

No comments: