Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, April 01, 2005

Sometimes Ignorance is bliss...

Mood: not sure

Talk about doing nothing and being lazy, that was pretty much my whole day. Other than working on my personal project, I didn't do anything as I had planned all day. I stayed inside on such a really nice day, didn't hear anything from the idiots downstairs and between watching Battlestar Galactica (the classic series) and some other shows, which I don't remember.

I did spend some time reflecting on the past and the people that I had been involved with. The thing that I've thought about is that either they want to have a better life or they don't want to, but the thing is, you have to work hard in order to get things, it just doesn't get handed to you, unless your really rich. However that's not the point.

It was once said, there is an easy way and a hard way, people that get involved with drugs or criminal activity try to take the easy route, while those who don't, take the difficult path. Sure you can take drugs to deal with hardships and reality, but those who don't will try to work through them and those who do work through them will be the stronger and better person. Same with criminals, you can do things to have money quickly, but there is no honor or pride in being able to earn that money. This is especially true when I get my paycheck, I feel really good about it because I earned that money and deserved it for the efforts that I had put into earning it.

With this way, I can hold my head up and be able to go anywhere without having to worry about a thing, when I buy groceries, I can just about get anything that I want, when I purchase software, electronic items or other merchandise, I can do so because I EARNED the money to be able to purchase those items. I can feel good about being able to pay my bills and to be able to pay them on time or go out and go to a movie, bar, restaurant or whatever and have the funds to do it.

Well, I guess I'll end this entry for now and hope that those who come to these pages return again. Till then, stay safe and stay well.

No comments: