Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sub Zero, Scorpion and Baraka all rolled into one...

Mood: not sure

I can identify myself with each character that I have mentioned in my title, if your not familiar with the names, they are the names of characters from a game called Mortal Kombat.

I'll start off explaining in what way I identify with each character, starting with Sub Zero.

Sub Zero - A ninja that has mastered the element of cold. A friend once called me the Ice Man, because when an incident happens that most people would either panic or show some signs of emotion, I don't, I usually appear to be very calm and not show any kind of emotion. Most people who meet me for the first time don't know what to make of me and normally I don't smile or am animated in anyway. I usually keep calm in any situation and am able to think on my feet and react by instinct.

Scorpion - A ninja lost soul, his fighting style is very aggressive, which comes from his only one purpose, revenge. I am in a way like scorpion, a lost soul, a soul without a home, so to speak, a soul that is out of place in a sense. Like Scorpion, my fighting style is usually very aggressive with one purpose, to win. My fighting style, as I was taught, is to kill or be killed, which as a younger man was understandable, but as I grow older, my style has changed a lot. One person that I would be compared to is Yagyuu Tajima No Kami Munenori, in his younger years his quest was to become the best swordsman in Japan, but in his later years that changed, it became the quest for the understanding of the art and the pursuit of intellectual.

Baraka - His fighting style uses 2 blades that project from the back of his forearms. My fighting style is very similar to his, I believe in using 2 weapons at once, but not guns, I don't believe that there is honor in using guns, only as a last result and only one at a time, only in the movies are 2 guns used and in my opinion, is pointless and a quick way of wasting ammunition.

Reptile - His fighting style is to contantly attack and to attack quickly. At times his moves can be deceptive. This is my fighting style as well, because of my size and weight, I am pretty agile and is deceptive to those I've come up against.

I do want to mention that if at all, I don't care to get into a physical confrontation and would prefer to find a peaceful solution, but if it comes to the last resort, then physical confrontation is my last option and I prefer to win at all costs. One other thing that I would like to mention is that when it comes to my family, I will protect them from harm at any cost and if it has to come to someone losing their life, I would prefer to look them in the eyes, up close, by my own hands then to use a gun and not be personal. Once again, it's the honor of the battle.

I know that this may be an extreme idea, but I would rather not have any confrontation come to the final conclusion. Ok, enough said, I'm not crazy, as long as it stays a thought and not reality this is just a way to keep my sanity.

No comments: