Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Deep thoughts, NOT by Jack Handy

Mood: not sure

Well, giving up smoking is much harder than most people would think, the cravings, the hunting for even just a little bit... I try to drink coffee, but it seems that I need something else, I don't know what that may be... I suppose deep down what I crave is a cigarette.

I've been trying to keep myself busy by either surfing the net or by watching TV, it helps for a while.

I was supposed to go into work for an overtime day, but due to my fuel situation of only having a quarter tank left and that it takes about a quarter tank to get to work from home, it would have been a one way trip... so instead I called in and informed them that I wouldn't be able to make it in that day, but I will be there on Monday. Why Monday, you may ask, it's because I have a bus pass, so all I have to do is get to the bus stop and catch the bus into work.

I ended up spending the whole day relaxing and trying to figure out how would I get just a couple extra dollars to use for gas... when I figure that out I'll let you know...

I would like to add, my thanks to Michael Robert Pintozzi for the offer, but I was waiting for an important piece of mail.

No comments: