Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

What can't be said with words can be expressed through music

Mood: not sure

There are times when I can't express myself with words, I guess this is the results of not interacting with other people and just keeping to myself. However, I have found myself feeling a lot more comfortable alone and being able to interact virtually rather than in person.

Also I don't like to talk about myself or express my feelings. I guess that's why when growing up, I can identify with the Mythical Japanese Warrior, the kind of warrior that is born in the shadows, lives in the shadows and dies in the shadows, you might have guessed by now, it's who is commonly known as the Ninja or is known by another name, Shinobi. Normally I wouldn't give out all this information about myself, but I've found out recently, that writing has help relieve myself of the feelings that I've kept to myself for so very long.

I know that when people first meet me for the first time either think that I'm really quiet or unsocial able, but the truth is that I'm studying them to see what kind of person that they maybe. Now for those of you who are reading this, please don't hold it against me.

Now to explain my topic, I usually listen to a lot of music, most of the time, I listen very carefully to the lyrics and find the words and meaning to what I want to say and how I truly feel.

A really good friend and mentor once called me the Ice Man, which is why I chose the image of Sub Zero as my picture in my profile. The reason he called me that, he said, was because when ever something happened, where any other person would react in some way, I don't show any expression or reaction. I guess at times this could make a person uncomfortable or consider it unusal, but my explanation is this, once something happens, there is nothing you can do about it (unless someone develops time travel), the best thing to do is continue on and apoligize if need be or if no one has noticed, all the better.

This doesn't mean that it gives me an excuse to be dishonest, but even more so to be honest, you see I also believe in the ways of the Samurai, there is no honor in dishonesty and you only loose the respect of those who did, an honest person gains even greater respect for being honest as well as maintaining ones honor.

No comments: