Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

When days turn into nights

Mood: not sure

Not sure what happened today, but it was better than it dragging on. I guess I'll save more information for tomorrow.

Oh, I just remembered what I wanted to say, well, I ordered a leather case for my Zen Micro direct from Creative Labs, I selected 2nd day air. Now, I had placed this order on Friday and figured that it wouldn't get shipped till Monday, well, when I checked my order, the status was still pending. That was over the weekend and on Monday. So on Tuesday, I emailed Customer Service to see what was happening with my order. Well, they emailed me back with a tracking number and said that it was shipped on Tuesday.

Ok, so I figured that I may not get my order until Thursday or Friday. Anyway, I emailed them again after trying to check the location of my order through UPS, well, when I went to the CL website, my order was still showing in pending status. I emailed them again to ask them where my order was, well, their reply was that it takes up to 24 hours before it shows up in the system. However, my previous order showed up in the system the day that they shipped my order and that was shipped by ground.

So not expecting my order till later, my phone rings and it's the UPS guy saying that he has a package for me. After signing for my package, I noticed that it was shipped express (overnite), so apparently someone there messed up. I think I need to hit um up for a discount for their mistake...

I'll see if I am able to when they send their reply.

Stay well and Stay Safe...

No comments: