Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Other Journals

Mood: not sure

I've been reading another person's journal titled "Pregnant & stressed out!". I'm concerned for that person and feel what she's feeling, no, not because I'm pregnant, I can't get pregnant because i'm a male. Carmen, who is the author of that journal, is going through some very difficult times, her "boyfriend" seems like a real jerk that doesn't deserve to have children and really doesn't really deserve Carmen.

Also, her mother seems to have some serious issues in her past that Carmen's mother decided to take the easy way out and drink her problems away and now doesn't care about her daughter and the child that Carmen is carrying within her. It makes me upset that there are people like that still. I hope that Carmen reads the response to one of her entries that I had left.

If it were me, I would have taken responsibility for my actions. I guess when children are involved, I really want the best that I can give to the best of my abilities. I guess I would have to say that I come from a divorced family but also I was also brought up to believe that family is the most important thing you have in life. The funny thing is, is that I'm also divorced, but that was back in 1990, I was only married for a little over a year. The thing is, I don't want to be like my father, a drug addict loser.

Well, anyway, on with my day... I got called by the dating agency to say that my dinner date had to cancel. That is the 3rd time that this has happened, it seems like those matches who had the potential of being someone that I would be interested in and may be a really good match, seem to not even get a chance to meet. I don't have any luck with women on my own and it seems to be the same with the dating agency.

So, with that said, since I didn't have to go out, I ended up cleaning up the bathroom and cooking sloppy joe's from scratch and adding more money to my checking account... YES... another boring day.

Well, till tomorrow, stay well and stay safe.

No comments: