Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, April 07, 2005

The forgotten day

Mood: not sure

Not sure what happened to the day, I suppose that when you intend to do nothing, nothing happens. I didn't get anything done as I said that I would, but then again, I'll try to wake up early and get it done tomorrow. I just can't decide if I should move my license plate from the spot that it is in or just adjust it so that it's more visible.

I suppose when I take a look at it tomorrow, I'll have a clearer idea of what I want to do to it.

Living life without someone to share it is pretty lonely. I don't know if I had mentioned it in my online journal, but for some reason, I just can't find anyone. There have been a couple of women that I have dated but have not been able to find anyone for the long term. I think the longest I've been with anyone was about 3 months. At times I wonder if its something that I'm doing or if it's just the type of women that either I'm attracted to or are attracted to me. I also wonder if its the places that I visit that I can't find someone.

I suppose that it could also be related to the type of work that I'm involved with. With the type of work, I seem to get assigned areas that are not of the highest quality. Even though I'm working for a quality employer, my location doesn't allow me to interact with the public directly, so it doesn't give me the opportunity to meet women.

Then again, my personal standards are that I don't socialize while working and I don't date people from work. I've seen what happens when you do and I don't want to be in that kind of situation and it can get very uncomfortable when a relationship doesn't work out.

Well, enough of my lamenting and more tomorrow.

Stay well and stay safe.

No comments: