Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, April 09, 2005

[Enter title here]

Mood: not sure

Last night, I didn't get much sleep, there was a truck that kept going through the parking lot at the apartments, finally after about the 3rd time he drove through and playing his music really loud, I called the police, but by the time they drove through, he had already left. By the time I was finally able to fall asleep, it was about 0230 (the last time I looked at the clock). OK, so I had my alarm set for 1015 to wake up and get ready for work, but noooooo... some moron decided that at 0630 they were going to honk their horn to get the attention of the person they wanted to visit, so at that point, I decided to stay up until I had to get ready for work.

Well, while watching some TV after checking my e-mails, I ended up falling asleep in front of the TV, good thing I woke up on my own about an hour and a half later, at 1000, before my alarm went off, other wise I wouldn't have waken up in time for work. I just have one, half day of work to go, then I'll be off until Friday, so 4 days off of doing nothing. Maybe not of doing nothing, but at least I'll be able to relax from work and not get burnt out.

I'll be taking up this issue with the rental office, with the new people moving in, it's getting ridicules with all these young punks moving in (Man, do I sound like a grumpy old man). It seems that there are a lot of other residents that are getting fed up with all this as well and are moving out. At last count, there were at least 7 empty apartments out of 28. One of my neighbors had mentioned and complained about the something as I was and she plans to move out as soon as her lease expires.

I just hope that when I get home tonight, I won't have to deal with these idiots.

On the positive side (depending on how you look at it), on my way home last night, I was feeling a bit hungry so I decided to stop off at White Castle, now to those of you that are deprived of such a fine establishment in your location, White Castle, when I first moved up to Minnesota, was introduced to me by my cousins. Now White Castle offers hamburgers, cheeseburger, bacon cheese burgers and such... the hamburgers are not fried like your usual restaurants, or flame broiled, but steamed. Oh, I can hear you all the way here saying "Oh Yuck!", but actually, it's OK and it's really fantastic if you've done some really hard partying before going there.

Then again, I have no problem with eating MRE's or C Rations (I'll save that explanation for another time), anyway, if anything else, it's the french fries, the french fries are not steamed, but are actually deep fried. Also White Castle is usually open 24 hours a day, so especially for you party till the last minute people, it's the only decently priced place you can get something to eat before you go home and fall flat on your face...

The day was really nice, there was a wind blowing which made for a cool day, lots of people walking about in shorts or tee shirts and especially the women that were out shopping, it really made for a nice day. Well, I really should get out more with the nice spring weather that we're having here in Minnesota, I think that on my days off, I'll go out walking with my camera and get some pictures.

Well, anyway, that's it for now, I'll write again tomorrow. Till then, stay safe and stay well...

No comments: