Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hmmm.... What? Who?

Mood: chillin'

Well, can't say much about the day, but it was at the end of my day that kind of up for it. Actually it started with the ride into work. At one of the stops that the bus made that I take into work, a very pretty woman sat next to me on the bus, usually I wouldn't think much about it, mostly because there might not have been any other seats available, but there was something that made me notice her.

I'll explain somethings that will lead up to what it was. At times I can feel other people's body heat, mostly I notice just random pockets of heat. I once noticed it at a friends house and mentioned it to him and he kind of got spooked. Anyway, after the woman sat down next to me, I could feel a strong heat source, I know it wasn't from the bus because it wasn't there until she sat next to me. The way I could especially tell was I could feel the heat from a particular direction and it wasn't a pocket of warmth. I was sitting next to the wall of the right side of the bus so that the seat on my left was available. The warmth only came in a narrow area and only from her direction.

Later a seat became available and she continued to sit next to me and ended up getting off at the same stop, but ended up going in different directions. After that incident, I tried to see if I could find any information on the net, but so far haven't been able to find anything specifically to that. If I do find any information, I'll try to make sure I add it here.

Anyway, at the end of the day after getting to my car, I decided to make a stop at the convenience store and pick up a couple of things. After walking in and walking towards the coolers, I noticed a very attractive young woman standing in front of the cooler, just looking in as if she was trying to decide on what to get. As I approached, she looked towards me, just standing there and somewhat lingered her look at me. She was about 5'5', with shoulder length black hair, dark eyes.
Eventually she turned her attention back to the cooler.

I went around a shelf to get to the other side of her to get to the soda I wanted. She kinda stood there, didn't move until I reached for the door to the cooler, then she moved. After getting what I wanted, I walked to another cooler and got something else and walked over to the counter to pay for my items. As I was standing at the counter, I eventually noticed that she had moved from the cooler to an isle inbetween 2 shelves. As I turned to look, I caught her looking at me, but at the time, I had assumed that the guy filling up his truck outside was with her. After paying for my things, I walked out of the store as the guy walked in.

I think that if I wasn't so shy and was a bit more of an extrovert, I would've walked over and talked with her. However being the shy person I was, walked out and went home. Well, anyway, that was the highlight of my day, besides having the 2 beers after getting home.

Till my next entry, stay well and stay safe.

No comments: