Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, April 11, 2005

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...

Mood: blue

Today was the first day of my 4 days off from work which I felt that I was approaching a burn out. I could tell because it seemed that I was always angry with the people calling in, not to mention I was getting close to telling a couple of people off at work. Well, the other thing is, I just did a check of my blood pressure and found that my BP is 124 over 64, which is on the high side. It is a lot better than earlier.

I'm sure that while I was at work, it would've been much higher. So I need to really work at losing weight and stop smoking. I suppose that it's these next 3 days that I have to make the most of and keep my BP down.

I did go grocery shopping today, I picked up a couple of steaks. It seems every once in a while I just have the need to have a good steak so I picked up a Filet and a New York Strip. I also picked up some stew meat for Japanese curry and hamburger for some sloppy joes later. Sometimes I make enough curry to put into portions and freeze them for either or both dinner and lunch. For some reason, I've been wanting to eat sloppy joes and not the type that you use a can mix and hamburger, but the kind of sloppy joes that takes time to make (in a way), at least the kind I used to make at the restaurant.

This morning I was suprised with a call from Russia, one of the women that I have been emailing back and forth actually called me. I was so suprised that I didn't know what to say and right now I am at a loss for words to write back to her. All I can do for now is hope that one of them is the person that I've been looking for, my soul mate.

I suppose that is why I've been holding out, not sure of the person that I'm with, I just don't want to be used or lied to. I want someone that I can trust and love, someone to share my deepest secrets, someone to love. Well, I guess that's it for now, more later. Till then, stay well and stay safe.

No comments: