Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tomorrow's another day

Mood: a-ok

Well, tomorrow I have a dinner date with someone that I was setup with through a dating agency, I'll find out how she is at some restaurant in St. Louis Park, MN. The restaurant is a Brazillian type cusine, which should be interesting. Although I've been wanting to get some Sombusa, a Somalian version of the empanada (sp?). The sombusa has spiced beef or some type of meat in the center of a egg roll type wrapper.

Anyway, my "vacation" has been going good, relaxing and spending time alone so that I don't have to deal with people, but the thing is, the stupid people that live around the apartment complex. I'm getting tired of having to put up with the stupid people that don't care about others except for themselves. I suppose when you first move out, the first thing you usually do is party without caring about the other people around you.

I'm hoping on picking up a really good paintball gun and thinking about sniping some of these idiots, just to put the fear of a supreme being into their limited thinking, drug induced minds. I know that there are more than likely a couple of places that the occupants are selling drugs. I just wished that I had the ability and authority to do something about it.

I suppose that I could, but then again, taking matters into my own hands could have a negative effect instead of the positive effect that I would like to see happen. I do have to admit, I am no longer in shape to do the things that I have done in the past that could bring about those changes, but then again, that could change.

Well, I guess that's it for this entry, another short one, but at least there will be more to come. Till then, stay well and stay safe.

No comments: