Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, April 29, 2005

Lost, but not forgotten...

Mood: not sure

The day started out pretty gloomy, I didn't want to go to work, I didn't want to go anywhere... After putting in a neutral day at work, I was pretty wiped out, tired from dealing with everyone and didn't feel like doing anything...(seems like a theme going on here).

Well, something happened after I got home, it was something that I didn't want to happen and put me into a worse mood. I couldn't sleep, but I was really tired, so after about 0230, I made an attempt at getting some sleep with the hopes of getting up at about 0930, however that didn't last very long.

Lets just say, the ghosts of the past have come back to haunt me. Something that has already been bothering me and has now made it worse.

Well, I'll write more about my mood in my next entry.

Stay Safe, Stay Well...

No comments: