Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, April 10, 2005

A quiet day

Mood: a-ok

The day was pretty quiet. I was planning on going to a movie after I got done with work. I tried to purchase tickets online, at the Fandango website, but it was taking a lot longer than it should have so I cancelled the transaction.

I double checked to make sure that it didn't get charged to my card and it didn't. So on my way to my friends house, I stopped off at the back to take out some money.

My friend and I went to go and see Sin City. sin City was a dark fantasy movie based on a animated novel by Frank Miller. It was pretty good, basically it was like a live action movie of a comic book. I do have to say though, if you had gotten up to get a refill, snack or bathroom break, you would've been confused for the rest of the movie.

Well, that was pretty much it, stay well and stay safe.

No comments: