Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, April 08, 2005

A Day Late, a dollar short

Mood: a-ok

I know that this entry is late, so there will be 2 entries tonight. The day went pretty smoothly, got my license plate to the point where you can see it without having to practically crawl under the car.

I was suprised when I went to take out money from my bank, apparently a person who used the ATM before me forgot to take their receipt and I didn't notice. After my transaction, I picked up the receipt and saw that only half of what I requested was on the receipt, then I noticed another receipt shoot out of the ATM, which had the right amount, but not the correct balance, so I threw the previous receipt away and kept mine. I thought it was strange so after starting my shift, I decided to call my bank and find out if there was anything deposited.

Per the bank clerk, there was a deposit from the state of Minnesota, apparently, my State Tax refund was already deposited on the 6th and I didn't realize it, besides that was really quick since I e-filed my taxes on the 3rd. Anyway, I should be getting my federal on the 15th...

I guess this will be a short one, since there wasn't much going on during the day, I'll have a lot more for the next day.

Stay safe, stay well.

No comments: