Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, April 01, 2005

Star Date -318249.2

Mood: not sure

Well, another day has come and gone and I'm still working with a limited amount of space on my hard drive. Today at work, the atmosphere was a bit different, I guess being that it was April 1st, the day of fools or however you want to look at it, I couldn't put my finger on the feeling.

Once again, I couldn't sleep very well and as usual, I woke up pretty tired. It also may not have helped that I woke up at least 3 times during the night. On the positive side, today was payday and I did get my rent paid, or at least dropped off at the rental office. The other thing that I've noticed is that Samantha has been wanting so much attention lately... She seems a lot more lonely lately and always wants to lay on my lap or lay close to me. Like right now, she's laying on my lap as I type my journal, happy as all she can.


After work tonight, I rushed home so that I could catch the season finale of Battlestar Galactica but I had to stop off at the grocery store so that I could have some stuff for at least the weekend. I also just ordered a leather case for my Zen Micro, so far I have at least 400 plus songs on it and so far I have the songs lists created for the different decades that the songs first came out.

Even though my computer rebooted in the middle of synch'ing Outlook and my phone, I'm feeling pretty content tonight. Maybe it's because that it's payday and I was able to get at least one bill paid, I'm sure later during the upcoming week as well as the following week the other bills will arrive, I'll be all set and ready to pay them for the month.

The other thing I've noticed lately is that my work ethics have improved, I guess being without a job and worrying about having money will improve ones attitude about work as well as ones responsibility.
Also, I'm slowly able to save up some money just in case, I do have to admit, that usually I spend all of my paycheck within the first couple of days and pretty much suffer until the next. I'm determined not to be in that kind of situation again and to always have extra money just in case. I just hope that I can stick to it...

When it comes to money, I'm usually an impulsive spender... very bad... Anyway, I'll end my entry here and make a new entry tomorrow. Feel free to comment or ask questions. All will be answered in a timely fashion. Just remember, there are no stupid questions, just curious people.

Till then, stay safe and stay well!

No comments: