Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Elusive Answers...

Mood: quizzical

Since yesterday, I've been dwelling on that heat thing and haven't been able to find any answers, even close to it since then. Its slowly beginning to consume my thoughts. I've been also trying to keep from doing anything and have been avoiding contact with anyone. Yesterday was a pretty frustrating one.

This year, I've been able to submit my taxes, last year wasn't a very good year for me, especially since I was pretty much unemployed with no income for the first part of the year, the previous year I was out of work for almost a whole year and didn't have any funds to pay taxes at all. I hate having to not be able to pay my taxes or my bills and was almost kicked out of my apartment and having to live on the streets. I don't have to tell you I was a bit nervous about the whole situation, but somehow I had a feeling that it would somehow work itself out.

Since I'll be off tomorrow as well, I have to figure out what I'm going to do with the car and how to get the license plate to show properly. Last night I was pulled over by an officer, apparently he remembered me from when I worked at the department and let me continue on my way with just a warning.

I also have to make my way over to the DMV and get a pin number so that I can view my driving records online. I've been planning on it and thinking about it for a while, but haven't gone yet, either because I forgot or I didn't feel like it. I'm planning to walk there since its not too far from here. Also, today I walked to the grocery store and began getting back into shape so tomorrow will be my continuation of my goal.

Well, I guess that's it for now, I'll write again tomorrow, till then, stay well and stay safe.

No comments: