Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Brand New Day

Last night I had apparently fallen asleep before the 9:00 pm news and woke up at about 3:45 this morning. I had decided to go out to the store before the early morning rush and pick up a few stationary and food items. Well, it's been a while since I had taken the time to just notice things around me and as I was walking to the store, it seemed that everything seemed different, even though it is the same store that I had been to before on many numerous occasions, located in the same area. Either that or I have been bound by some immense weight and it had been lifted recently. I don't know if it is because of my recent 6 day sabbatical that I had taken or the Zen meditation that I had done in those 6 days.

As the sun was rising, I noticed the sky, the landscape, it just seemed different, maybe a more peaceful, serene feeling. Then again, it maybe that I was finally able to tell someone everything that I have been going through that cleared the heavy weight that I had bared for so long now. I had just noticed today that for the past 2 days, I haven't had the urge to play Battlefield2...

Oh, I found this really interesting "pencil" that just recently came out, it looks like a pen, no, not a mechanical pencil, this has a liquid graphite cartridge and is like a #2 pencil. To some extent, the writing looks like it was done in pensil, I guess it needs to dry first to really make a difference.

Also, got Samantha a new toy, a mouse stuffed with catnip and it has a rattle inside of it. Since I gave it to her, she's been playing with it all day, right up until I left for work... It's funny watching her with it cause she'll lie there, all stretched out and just keep licking and rubbing it all over her face... I think I need to get her more catnip more often.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: