Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Russian Friend and I

My Russian friend came to visit this weekend, the first night she and I kept each other company. It was a quiet night that night, occasionally my friend from Mexico would join in. Last night, my Russian friend and I partied pretty hard, Ms. Stoli and I got trashed, she made my head spin and she stayed the night, all the way up until 1:00 pm today. My friend from Mexico, Ms. Cuevo, helped me cook before the party started, so at least she wasn't ignored.

Last night I made an enchiladas, I put the image here. I've been taking pictures of the meals that I made myself. Most of them were made by "scratch", meaning not premade. With the exception of the Chimichangas... I don't want to sound conceited, but I have been told that I am a good cook, personally I don't think so, I feel that at least it doesn't taste awful to me.

Well, the new joystick has been working out, got it configured for Battlefield2. I still have a hard time flying Helos in the game, but when it comes to the fast movers, it seems to be a lot easier, I still need to work on flying the tank killers... There is one technique that I want to get good at that I had seen during an air show long ago that involves the F-15. For the bombing run, they fly at High altitude, then when they are almost on target, they cut their engines and point the nose of the F-15 down. At about 5,000 feet, they drop their bombs, kick in the engines, point their noses up and hit the afterburners... Very effective and very cool.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: