Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Not remembering how I got there...

Last night, I went to sleep in my bed, in the bedroom. However, when I woke up this morning, I woke up on the couch in the living room. The T.V. was off and whenever I do walk into the living room, I turn on the T.V. Now, I've never walked in my sleep, however for the past couple of months, I can only sleep for about 3 to 4 hours at a time. So I don't know if this or something else has been having an effect on me.

Well, on a positive note... I upgraded my broadband speed from the standard 4 meg service to the 8 meg service. After I got upgraded, I decided to give it a little test drive and did notice a faster page load through the browser, however I still need to play Battlefield 2 a little more to see if I notice a difference. The reason I decided on the speed upgrade was in prepriation for the Battlefield2 add-on called Armored Fury. In Armored Fury, they've added A-10's that you can fly... I like the jets, but the A-10's are my speed and just the way I like it, slow, low and deadly.

Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll be getting the add-on tomorrow and get a flight control system to make it easier to fly the fast movers and helo's. Either that or play drunk and get killed a lot... can't decide which would be more fun.... I'm also planning on making enchilada's for dinner tomorrow. I should have pictures of them up by tomorrow night. I'm also planning on making tempura for dinner the next night.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: