Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Management Documents

I finally got 2 out of the 3 documents completed. If your interested in reading them, I put them on this site, it may move in the near future. I hope to find a better place to put them. It was basically a refresher for me when typing up the documents as well as a challange, cause when they were Xerox'd, the quality of the copies were in fairly poor shape. Also I had them out of order and with the lighting at home, I had a difficult time putting them back in order and thought that I was missing some pages. I was able to better see them during the day time and had finally got it straightened out and typed up, also I put them in .pdf formats for faster transfer.

I'm not sure if I should work on the final document, mostly because it's basically out dated. I also wanted to make one thing clear, Loki - this is not about you... it's about someone else and also not about your 2nd in command... again, just wanted to make it clear to avoid any misunderstandings. If anything else, a lot of the information in the documents appears that you already know and do.

Anyway, continuing on... again, I'm looking forward to my Japanese and Swedish friend (or Russian) coming over and visiting... it'll be a good old time for 2 days, non-stop.

つづく ( To be continued... ) 若しかしたら...

No comments: