Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, June 16, 2006

Last night

Last nights walk was pretty nice, the wind was blowing, I made sure that I didn't have as much weight in my pack as I did the last time and it didn't take me as long to get home. I'm not as sore as I was the last time. So that I'm grateful for. Besides with the new diet that I'm on, it's helping me lose the weight.

Cherry Kool-Aide and Vanilla Stolichniya, a very good combination, especially when it's been in the freezer.

Idiots with sports bike, bad. I have this urge to run a thin wire across the parking lot so that when the idiot that keeps coming around and speeds in and out of the parking lot... well you get the idea.

Today on my voice mail, I was told I'll be getting a week "off", so I don't know if this a paid week or a week to start looking for another job that they don't do background checks. If that is the case, I guess I'll sell everything and see about hopping a train for a state that offers a better climate for living outdoors.

Nothing against my employers, they have been great. Trying to help me though this dark hour of despair, but there is only so much that they can put up with and then... well, you know.

Anyway, the vodka is doing the talking for me right now. Getting sleepy.

No comments: