Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, June 16, 2006

Oompa Loompa's, Kessel Run and Cherry Kool-Aide

YEE HAH!! Cherry Kool-Aide and Vanilla Stoli, Very Good!! Almost like drinking a Cherry Shaved Ice Cone with Vanilla Ice Cream in the bottom, or a Cherry Slush Float. Being drunk is fun, gotta make up for all the time I've lost till now. I think Minnesota has some sort of effect on people's psyche. I don't know what it is or what is causing it, but I've noticed it a lot lately.

Olympus Camera has a terrible rebate program, I wouldn't recommend getting a camera from that manufacturer. I sent in my rebate in March, the week of the 19th and they didn't recieve it till the 11th of March. The rebate form said to wait 8 - 10 weeks but it's been over that... I'm sure that they've recieved it in about 3 days from when I sent it in, but unless the USPS shipped my letter by Mule or Horseback, it doesn't take almost a month to get a letter.

No comments: