Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Observations...

I give up. At work, this person that has been with the company for a couple of months now is picking up bad habits from another person. I am not going to say who, but it seems that after all the important people, supervisors and managers leave, this person will do nothing but look at google maps and take calls. Nothing else. Yesterday this person really, extremely got me angry by ignoring me when I asked this person to do something and all this person did was look at google maps. Only because this persons internet connection at home is slow, so, why not, come to work and use the faster connection...

I know that at times I don't pay attention to what I should be doing, but usually I'll keep checking back at what I'm supposed to be doing and not let it get out of hand. There have been a couple of times that I have been reminded but those times are far and few between. Why should I work when other people don't? Does this person think that they are better than everyone? Just because this persons "hero" does the same thing, it doesn't mean that they can do the same. A Full 2 and a 1/2 hours of just sitting there. Just because it gets close to the end of your shift doesn't mean that you don't have to do anything because the next shift is in. I've worked all the way up until it was time to go, there were times that I had missed the bus that I was supposed to catch because I was stuck working.

Screw this, no one wants to fix these issues, no one wants to listen to what I have to say, everyone is tired of hearing me complain. So, I give up. I wouldn't complain in the first place if everyone worked hard. If they want to claim that this is the best that they can do, then it makes me wonder whats the worse. I don't work as hard as I should or usually do because no one else does and I have very little to show for it. No one cares and those who should that do notice when I did work hard, it doesn't affect them to work harder.

These and several other issues have me dreading coming into work, well not dreading, but not motivated. Like they say, when the cats away, the mice will play and play do the mice around here...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: