Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The passing of Ms. Molly...

Tonight Ms. Molly passed away. I was just about to reach the Northtown Mall in Blaine, about 200 feet from the stop lights when there was a loud bang and then I had no control over the speed of the truck. The drive shaft finally broke. I was hoping that she would've lasted longer but since last night, I had a feeling it was going to go, just that I wished it was later and not tonight. So now I have to call the tow company, the ones that will tow for free and figure out a way of getting to work for the next 3 days and the following week.

Getting into work is not a problem, there are buses that run during that time, but it's when I get done with work, there are absolutely no buses that run past the Northtown mall, the walk is about 13 miles and takes about 3 hours.


つづく ( To be continued... )

2 comments:

-- K -- said...

I'm working on kitty pics for you. I seem to have misplaced my digital camera. Hopefully tonight/tomorrow I'll put some up.

-- K -- said...

So if you're really interested we can work out a kitty visit. You could "borrow" a kitty for a day or two and test it out. You'll have to let me know! I tried to call the helpdesk late last night but you're temp on days!!!