Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The next 4 days will be a test of endurance...

Tonight it shouldn't be that bad going home, just need to make sure that I can catch a cab from 41st Ave. in Columbia Heights, it'll be a bit more than the cab ride from my apartment to the Northtown Mall, which with tip came out to $25.00, but if I have to do this for the next 4 nights, it'll take me a while to make up the loss, not only that I don't have the money to do this because of the other thing that I need to take care of.

I figured that it'll come out to about $100.00 even if I were to take a cab from the last stop that the buses run to, which is in the Northtown Mall at the hour that I finish work and to make it there, if something urgent comes up at work, I won't be able to make it that far, cause the later buses only goes as far as 41st ave. There is no one that I can call for a ride or would ask for a ride because it is so way out of everyone's way that I know. My friend that lives in Blaine won't be able to do that because he has to be up by 7:00 a.m. and his wife is currently in the hospital due to very, very major surgery.

NOT HAVING A VEHICLE AND WORKING AT NIGHT IN A STATE WHERE THE BUS SYSTEM REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SUCKS... SUCKS!!!!!!

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: