Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Engage Cluetrain blogospheres

I got a replacement vehicle, it's a 1990 Toyota Camery, missing the pipe from the Catalytic coverter to the resonator. It's a bit loud but at least now I can travel on the freeways instead of having to drive the back roads. It'll take a little work to get it in better shape, but at least it's mine, not the financial institution, but mine. Oh and the other thing I like about it, it's a manual transmission. I've realized that I like the manuals over automatics, mostly because you save a little bit more on gas.

Haagen Dazs has a really good flavor, a sorbet called Tropical Sorbet, it's a blend several types of fruits and it's SOOOOO Good! I ended up eating a pint of this sorbet all by myself. Oh, for you weight conscious readers out there, it's fat free. They also have a Mango flavor, which I am yet to try it out...

I also recently picked up a new set of headsets for my mp3 player, the sound is fairly good, the best part of it is, when I'm riding the bus, I can't hear anyone else but my music. For the price I paid for the headsets, it's pretty good, but not as good as my studio headsets from AKG, Shure makes the headsets which I was more familiar with the Microphones, but was a little hesitant about the headsets. They do have a better quality headset, but the suggested price was about 200 dollars... just a bit too much to use while riding the bus, but perfect for digital recording.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: