Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, August 11, 2006

No vehicle, no travelling, it's not that bad... yet.

Well, life after losing my truck, it's not that bad yet, however sundays are going to be a rough one, in order to catch the bus, I'll have to walk at least 10 miles to get to the Northtown mall to catch the bus into Minneapolis. Getting home the last bus going to the Northtown Mall is at 6, the last bus heading to 41st Ave in Columbia Heights is at 12 a.m.

I have been wanting to exercise, but this is a bit extreme to start off with. Can it get any worse? Yes it has. I won't get into that. I should just start begging for a new vehicle, other than the people that I know, if the occasional reader passing through, could you please donate a vehicle?
This couldn't have come at a worse time, a week before payday. There are a couple of vehicles that I am considering, but right now I don't have all the funds to get it.

I've also been thinking of adopting a friend/playmate for Samantha, but I'll have to wait and see till this vehicle crisis is over. My other concerns are that because she's been an only child and a spoiled one at that, she may not get along with a new friend...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: